Firas KouraPulmonary Medicine, Pulmonology
- COPD, emphysema and chronic bronchitis
- Asthma and hyper-reactive airways
- Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency/genetic emphysema
- Pneumonia and lung infections
- Interstitial and occupational lung disease
- Lung nodules, masses and sarcoidosis
- Lung and mediastinal malignancies
- Procedures including: bronchoscopy, lung biopsies, chest tubes and pleurodesis
- Work up including pulmonary function testing and lung imaging
Brings more than 20 years of experience in lung disease diagnosis and management.
Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians.